We can offer a wide range of engineering service in the field of wind energy and solar energy. Drop us an email for more information.
Consultancy on wind energy
- Design of small wind turbines (up to 14 m diameter): components selection and load calculation according to IEC61400-2.
- 3D design and detailed engineering of all mechanical elements. Manufacturing drawings.
- Design of control system for stall and pitch regulated wind turbines (schematics, PLC software, custom electronic boards).
- Consultancy on wind turbine safety, refurbishment, performance.
- Wind turbine power performance measurements according to IEC61400-12-1 and IEC61400-12-2 standards.
Consultancy and products for Solar tracking
- Design and manufacturing of control systems for Sun position tracking for Photovoltaic.
- Solar tracking control systems for CSP (concentrated solar power) – parabolic trough – Check out the dedicated website www.solartrackercontroller.com
Who we are
Electrical engineer, M.Sc. and PhD in Wind Energy by DTU Wind Energy, RISØ, Denmark.
I am a passion driven electrical engineer with a broad knowledge in renewable energy technologies. Naturally gifted to deal with technical problems with an attitude of concreteness and economy of solutions, I am a strong communicator and excellent at explaining complex matters in a simple way. I like to get things done and I am well organized, creative, self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. I am happy of opening the way on difficult tasks and I like to take responsibility on projects and people.
Mechanical engineer, blade design specialist.
- Wind turbine loads and performance specialist + project manager.
- 5+ years of industry experience (DTU Wind energy, Siemens wind power)
- Loads and performance calculations with aero-elastic codes (FAST (NREL), HAWC2 (DTU)) according to IEC61400-1 and simplified load modelling according to IEC61400-2.
- Airfoil and blade design.
- Technology development project management.