We are highly specialized in Wind Energy technology and can help you solve the problems where everyone else failed (I say it because we already did this). We like challenges, and we always take the job to completion. We have a practical engineering approach to the task, with focus of economy of solutions, simplicity, safety, maintainability, reliability and quality.
- Design of small wind turbines (up to 16 m rotor diameter): components selection and load calculation according to IEC61400-2.
- 3D design and detailed engineering of all mechanical elements.
- Finite elements stress analysis of mechanical components.
- Manufacturing drawings.
- Design of control system for stall and pitch regulated wind turbines (schematics, PLC software, custom electronic boards).
- Consultancy on wind turbine safety, refurbishment, performance.
- Wind turbine power performance measurements according to IEC61400-12-1 and IEC61400-12-2 standards.
- Inspection of second hand wind turbines.
Who we are:
Master of Science in Wind Energy, DTU.
PhD in Wind turbine performance evaluation, DTU.
Bachelor in electrical engineering, University of Cagliari.
Diploma in Electrotechnics and Automation, ITIS G. Marconi Cagliari.
I am a passion driven electrical engineer with a broad knowledge in renewable energy technologies. Naturally gifted to deal with technical problems with an attitude of concreteness and economy of solutions, I am a strong communicator and excellent at explaining complex matters in a simple way. I like to get things done and I am well organized, creative, self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. I am happy of opening the way on difficult tasks and I like to take responsibility on projects and people.
Mechanical engineer, blade design specialist.
- Wind turbine loads and performance specialist + project manager.
- 5+ years of industry experience (DTU Wind energy, Siemens wind power)
- Loads and performance calculations with aero-elastic codes (FAST (NREL), HAWC2 (DTU)) according to IEC61400-1 and simplified load modelling according to IEC61400-2.
- Airfoil and blade design.
- Technology development project management.
We worked for:
- DTU Wind Energy, Denmark.
- Auentula, Italy.
- Enbreeze, Germany.
- General Electric Wind (former Alstom Wind), Spain.
- Siemens wind power, Denmark.
- AXU, Italy.
- Intellienergia, Italy.