MiniTrack is the solar tracking controller designed for small size PV. The input receives 12-30 Vdc, and up to 1 A. A simple LCD screen makes easy for the users to check and set the main parameters. The wind protection option is available and ensured through a cup anemometer.
There is no need to calibrate encoders, inclinometers, gps position, date and time because our Sun direction sensor can read the position of the Sun in any location, also if you move the tracker in different positions.
Using MiniTrack you will be able to double the production of your PV compared to a fix coplanar rooftop installation because of two main reasons: your PV will get more radiation and at the same time it will be able to disperse in the air more heat which decreases the performance of the solar cells.
MiniTrack is user friendly, it is not cumbersome and it is the perfect product for those who approach for the first time a tracking controller.
- Input voltage: 13-30Vdc
- Output current: 1Amax per each motor
- Sun tracking strategy: light optimization
- Manual controls: with buttons
- Wind speed measurement: yes (need to add a reed cup anemometer)
- Protections: over-load, short circuit, reverse polarity, over-voltage.
- User friendly.
- Double the electricity production compared to fixed structure.
- Cost effective solution.
- No maintenance required.
- Available high precision.
- Wind protection available.
- Easy to install.